We are currently searching for a Legal Assistant to join our office located in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Phillips & Co. provides exceptional legal services to clients in Saskatchewan in relation to civil litigation, family law, estates, wills, real estate, criminal law and First Nations law. We offer a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment that provides you with the opportunity to make decisions and influence results. If you are interested in making your mark and contributing to the overall success of a team, this is a perfect time to apply.
The successful candidate should have:
- The ability to work both independently and within a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The ability to follow instructions with minimum supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A great attitude with the willingness to learn
- Experience of preparing, filing, and managing legal documents
- Other office duties including filing, diarizing, answering telephones, taking messages, directing calls, answering general inquiries, distribution of incoming mails and couriers, scanning and photocopying, and other general office duties as assigned
- A graduate from a recognized Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal program, or experience in lieu thereof
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a legal office or similar environment, with greater experience as an asset
- The knowledge and skills required for this position would be attained through the completion of a legal assistant course and/or extensive work experience in a legal office
- Exceptional technical skills preferably with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, PCLaw and document management software
- Exceptionally competitive salary, commensurate with education and experience
- Group benefits including dental, drugs, disability, life insurance, etc
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working 4 or 5 days per week
- Professional development
- A supportive team of professionals
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Work life balance
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com on or before May 31, 2021.
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Due to COVID, interviews may exclusively be conducted virtually.